Saturday, February 18, 2012

How I Wear My: NAVY STRIPED BLAZER


Check out another installment of "How I Wear My" on my youtube channel! I was inspired to make these specific videos featuring both basic wardrobe items and sometimes more statement and trendy pieces to give other girls ideas for playing with different ways to style the same item. I know while I was in college, it was important for me when buying new clothes to make sure they were things that I could wear in a variety of ways- I hope this gives some of you new ideas for some of your existing closet pieces, as well as introducing you to some items you may want to add!

pictured: Striped Blazer from H&M, Vest from H&M, White Tank from Target, Belt from Charlotte Russe, Jeans from Express, Pendant Necklace from Target, Bangles from Express

No comments:

Post a Comment