Saturday, February 18, 2012

PINspiration: Styling Spring Skirts

By this point, we have all discovered the joy that is Pinterest, and so I thought it would be fun to showcase a few of my recent image finds. Lately, I've been collecting a lot of "wish list" items on my Closest Inspiration Board- here are a few I am itching to take from screen to reality!

1. Vibrant Pleated Skirt, Forever21
Spring skirts are here! It seems that high-low and pleated skirts are making their way to the top of the trend lists, and I couldn't be more pleased! The moment fashion blogger Katie tweeted a picture of this skirt, I was in LOVE and quickly placed my order as I am in desperate need of color in my closet!
Original Source: Running on Happiness
2. Taupe Pleated Skirt, Forever21
Not only do I love the skirt, but this color palette is right up my alley. I already own the exact grey cardigan pictured here, so CLEARLY it is fate that I should make this outfit happen!
Original Source: The Daybook
2. Abstract Print Skirt, JCrew
With this next pin it wasn't so much about the skirt itself, but the entire look. I own a chambray shirt that is currently getting no love, but I'm hoping to wear it in a way similar to this very soon! I love the way it brings an even more casual feel to the skirt, while still keeping everything about the outfit stylish.
Original Source: Lucy Laucht 

No comments:

Post a Comment