Friday, February 24, 2012

Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish

Nails Inc. London Magnetic Polish inTrafalgar Square
The other day I drove into town to meet up with a friend for dinner. Being the habitually early arriver that I am, I decided to browse the aisles at Sephora. Looking for nothing in particular, I ended up finding a few items to purchase and got in line. Of course, they had set up their new magnetic polishes in the check out stands. I impulsively grabbed one in the color Trafalgar Square and proceeded to my original destination, the restaurant.

At the $16.00 price tag, this is the most expensive nail polish I now own. However, I couldn't be more pleased with my investment. This polish is like an optical illusion on the nails, as the effect it gives is unreal. It is insanely easy to apply, and as I said, provides the most interesting finish. I am already looking to expand my magnetic collection with other colors and brands.



Have you been tempted to try these new magnetic polishes? What brands are you most interested in?

No comments:

Post a Comment